- The Silhouette InstaLift is an innovative procedure that lifts and rejuvenates facial skin with minimal recovery time
- The InstaLift uses absorbable sutures and micro-cones to reduce sagging while activating natural collagen production
- This procedure has immediate results that continue to improve over the following year and boosts collagen production for up to 2 years
Our team of experts at Skin Therapeutics is pleased to have provided Silhouette InstaLift procedures and other services to thousands of satisfied clients for more than twenty years. Our clients entrust us with addressing their skin concerns and yielding successful, long-term results.
We serve clients in the Ellicott City, Columbia, Elkridge and broader Baltimore area, but are also proud that many of our clients travel from out of state to receive our care.
Call 410-715-1707 or contact us to book your virtual or in-person consultation. Together we will discuss your goals and start your journey toward rejuvenation!
The Silhouette InstaLift at Skin Therapeutics
The Silhouette InstaLift is a nonsurgical option for reducing the signs of aging and rejuvenating your appearance. During the procedure, our trained practitioner strategically places sutures to address loose skin in the cheeks, jawline or jowls.
The absorbable sutures are inserted along with micro-cones, which use an advanced technology to lift your facial skin for a taut, smooth appearance.
The sutures and cones are made from a common biodegradable polymer known as poly lactic-co-glycolic acid (PLGA) that activates the body’s natural collagen production. The double combination of facial lift and boosted collagen production ensures you will notice dramatic results that continue to enhance for up to 1 year as your face recontours. Your InstaLift will give you a natural-looking facelift that will restore a youthful appearance.
Our dedicated team would be pleased to discuss whether InstaLift is the right choice for you and your goals. Following a consultation with one of our experienced practitioners, the procedure is typically performed in a single visit lasting less than 1 hour and has virtually no recovery time. Our clients are usually able to see the desired effects of an InstaLift immediately after they leave our spa.
Before and After Photos
With a Silhouette InstaLift, you should see rapid results that improve in the following months as the micro-cones and sutures work together to lift the skin and boost collagen production. An InstaLift will continue to effectively reduce facial sagging for at least 1 year, after which we can perform a subsequent InstaLift to maintain your desired look.
Please note that individual results following a Silhouette InstaLift may vary and we cannot guarantee every client will obtain these or similar results. Some clients may have undergone additional services offered at our spa.
Why choose Skin Therapeutics for a Silhouette InstaLift?
We are committed to providing the highest-quality care for our clients before, during and following their treatment.
- We follow a holistic approach and will consider how your lifestyle and medical factors intersect to affect your skin health
- Many of our practitioners are dually licensed as both registered nurses and aestheticians; this expertise is key to addressing your skin concerns successfully
- We offer a personalized plan with an array of products and treatments to improve your health and renew your appearance beyond your InstaLift procedure.
What to expect before, during and after the treatment
During your initial consultation one of our practitioners will meet with you to discuss your goals, answer your questions about the Silhouette InstaLift and book your treatment. Together, we will develop an individualized InstaLift treatment plan that ensures results you will be happy with long after you leave our medical spa.
When you arrive for your InstaLift, your practitioner will use a marking pen to indicate where the sutures will be strategically placed around your face. Under a local anesthetic, the practitioner will use a tiny needle to precisely insert the InstaLift sutures along with the micro-cones. During this step, they will ensure the sutures reduce sagging facial skin and achieve the desired lift.
The entire in-office procedure is usually completed in less than 1 hour and should cause only minimal discomfort. Some side effects include minor swelling, bruising and tenderness, but these should resolve in less than 48 hours and can be treated by applying ice or taking mild painkillers.
Your practitioner will discuss any post-procedure care instructions with you and will arrange a follow-up appointment 2–4 weeks after. You will be able to return to your usual activities as soon as you leave the office.
In the weeks following the InstaLift, your sutures will dissolve and the surrounding tissue will heal into its new position. Over time, the absorbable sutures will activate your body’s natural collagen production to ensure a continuous lift for at least 1 year, after which another procedure can be scheduled to maintain your improved look.
Who is the ideal candidate for a Silhouette InstaLift?
You would be an ideal candidate for the Silhouette InstaLift if you:
- Are experiencing age-related loss of skin elasticity and volume in your face
- Want a fast, natural-looking facelift without the need for undergoing an inconvenient, painful or expensive surgery, such as with a more traditional facelift
- Have undergone surgical facelifts or cosmetic injection procedures such as Botox in the past and are looking for a natural, subtle refresh to your look
- Are of any age (over 18), gender or ethnicity and want a rejuvenated appearance
Related and Complementary Treatments
The Silhouette InstaLift will restore a smooth, youthful appearance to your face. Depending on your personal skin health goals, this procedure can be paired with other complementary treatments for a stronger effect. These include:
- JUVÉDERM dermal fillers add facial plumpness and smooth facial wrinkles using hyaluronic acid
- KYBELLA improves the appearance of subliminal fat or a double chin by injecting deoxycholic acid
- Radio frequency microneedling stimulates subdermal collagen production using radio frequency energy to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Epidermal leveling, or dermaplaning, uses exfoliators to smooth facial skin and rejuvenate tissue growth
- Laser360 combines three minimally-invasive lasers and light pulses to improve the skin’s texture, tone and color
- PlasmaIQ revitalizes skin structure and appearance using microbeams of plasma
Book a consultation
Our team at Skin Therapeutics is eager and excited to help you begin your journey toward achieving a more rejuvenated and youthful appearance. Our registered nurses, licensed aestheticians and specialists will help you reach your skin health goals.
Call 410-715-1707 or contact us to schedule a virtual or in-office consultation so that we can discuss the InstaLift procedure and decide on your strongest path forward.
Does a Silhouette InstaLift treatment produce a natural look?
A significant benefit of the InstaLift is its natural-looking facial lift. The procedure enhances your natural beauty without having to remove or surgically lift skin, as with a traditional facelift. The overall effect is more subtle but still very effective at improving skin elasticity and volume.
How long do the effects of the treatment last?
The dual effect of the facial lift and boosted collagen production should continue to recontour your face for over 1 year following your initial InstaLift treatment. And many clients report ongoing improvement in their look beyond 12 months after their InstaLift. Subsequent InstaLift procedures performed at Skin Therapeutics are an effective option to maintain your fresh look.
Is the procedure safe?
The InstaLift is a nonsurgical procedure with minimal downtime and is therefore considered very safe. Our medical spa has successfully performed thousands of InstaLifts and other procedures for many satisfied clients. We would be pleased to discuss this procedure fully during your consultation.
Does insurance cover the procedure?
Insurance does not typically cover the cost of cosmetic procedures such as the Silhouette InstaLift. Additionally, Skin Therapeutics does not accept insurance.