- Restylane is a well-established collection of dermal fillers that rejuvenate facial skin by smoothing away fine lines and restoring a youthful appearance
- Restylane fillers contain hyaluronic acid which add moisture and preserve volume for up to 1 year
- A variety of Restylane products are available to create customized treatment plans
In addition to other rejuvenation services, our team of highly trained practitioners at Medical Skin Therapeutics has helped thousands of satisfied clients for over twenty years reverse the signs of aging using Restylane.
Many of our clients reside in the Ellicott City, Columbia, Elkridge and broader Baltimore area. We are proud that we also have loyal clients visit from out of state, some from as far away as Florida!
Call 410-715-1707 or contact us to book your virtual or in-person consultation! We would be pleased to answer your questions about Restylane and start you on your path to rejuvenating your look.
What Is Restylane?
Restylane dermal fillers refresh your appearance using hyaluronic acid, which is a naturally occurring substance found in skin. As we age, this acid gradually diminishes and skin suffers as a result. Restylane injections effectively counteract this loss by replenishing hyaluronic acid in skin’s tissue to promote hydration, restore lost volume and diminish the look of wrinkles.
Restylane is a family of fillers designed to treat numerous skin complaints including:
- Diminishing the look of fine lines, wrinkles, scars and tear troughs
- Adding facial volume to the cheeks
- Plumping and enhancing lips
- Minimizing dark circles around the eyes
- Contouring and adding definition to the jawline
Restylane at Medical Skin Therapeutics
We offer a variety of Restylane fillers that target a specific condition or area of concern. Our practitioner will customize your Restylane treatment using the best combination of dermal fillers needed to treat your unique skin concerns. Each filler works differently, although synergistically, with other fillers in a Restylane treatment to achieve the best result.
We offer three main collections of Restylane fillers:
|Restylane Collection||Results||Example filler|
|Restylane Restore||Adds volume and erases fine lines to achieve a youthful appearance||Restylane-L plumps skin and improves the look of tear troughs and frown lines|
|Restylane Enhance||Enhances facial contours to achieve balance and harmony||Restylane Lyft contours the skin and diminishes folds around the lips and on cheeks|
|Restylane Refresh||Improves skin elasticity and smoothness, resulting in radiant skin||Restylane Skinbooster Vital enhances skin smoothness on lower cheeks, upper neck and back of hands|
During your initial consultation, our dedicated practitioner will discuss the full and extensive range of Restylane products. Together, we will decide on the filler, or combination of fillers, that will best suit your specific needs.
Why Choose Medical Skin Therapeutics for Restylane?
For decades, we’ve offered Restylane and other effective skin rejuvenation services to help our clients look and feel their best. At Medical Skin Therapeutics:
- We understand every skin concern is unique and will always provide you with an individualized treatment plan
- We’re a team of licensed aestheticians, nurses and medical professionals who have provided thousands of clients with excellent results
- We only offer FDA-approved products and services that are scientifically proven
- You can expect state-of-the-art facilities in a relaxing and comfortable environment
- We follow up and provide you with quality care long after your initial procedure
Before and After Photos
Please note that the individual results from each Restylane treatment may vary and we cannot guarantee that every client will achieve these or similar results. Some clients may have undergone additional services offered at our spa.
What to Expect During and After Treatment
To begin, your practitioner will cleanse the treatment area before carefully injecting Restylane into the targeted areas, massaging the skin to ensure an even distribution of filler.
Most of our Restylane fillers contain the anesthetic lidocaine so clients usually report little to no discomfort during the injections. You can also choose for your practitioner to apply a numbing cream for additional pain relief.
Depending on the fillers used in your individualized Restylane treatment, the procedure will typically take place in one session lasting between 15 and 45 minutes. The number of injections will vary based on the size and severity of your treatment area.
Following your treatment, the recovery process is usually very quick and you should be able to return to your normal routine immediately. You may experience some minor swelling or bruising in the following days, which can be treated easily with ice and mild painkillers. You should avoid excessive heat and sun exposure for about 1 week after your treatment to speed up the healing process.
Expect to notice diminished wrinkles and added fullness to your face immediately following your treatment, with continued improvement for about 1 week. To maintain their look, many of our clients schedule a follow-up treatment 6–12 months after their initial procedure.
Who Is the Ideal Candidate for a Restylane Treatment?
A Restylane treatment is an excellent choice for anyone seeking to reduce the look of their fine lines and wrinkles, and signs of aging. You would make an ideal candidate if you are:
- Looking for immediate results that usually last up to 1 year
- Over the age of 21
- Not allergic to bacterial protein
- Not pregnant or breastfeeding
- Of any gender, skin type or color
Related and Complementary Treatments
At Medical Skin Therapeutics, we offer a variety of other skin rejuvenation treatments that can be effectively combined with Restylane dermal fillers for even greater results. Other procedures often paired with Restylane include:
- JUVÉDERM, another collection of dermal fillers that uses hyaluronic acid to smooth facial wrinkles
- Silhouette InstaLift activates collagen production to reduce facial sagging
- Dysport injections temporarily relax the muscles between the eyebrows and on the forehead to smooth fine lines
- Botox uses botulinum toxin to soften or eliminate the appearance of facial wrinkles
- Epidermal leveling, or dermaplaning, uses exfoliators to smooth facial skin and rejuvenate tissue growth
- PlasmaIQ revitalizes skin structure and appearance using microbeams of plasma
- Laser360 combines three minimally-invasive lasers and light pulses to improve skin’s texture, tone and color
- Radio frequency microneedling stimulates subdermal collagen production using radio frequency energy to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- KYBELLA uses deoxycholic acid to improve the appearance of subliminal fat or a double chin
Schedule a Restylane Appointment With Us
We are leading providers of Restylane and other specialized treatments in the Ellicott City and Baltimore County areas. We are dedicated to helping our clients feel their best on their journey to beautiful, younger looking skin.
To schedule an initial virtual or in-person consultation, please call 410-715-1707 or contact us. We look forward to helping you discover the rejuvenating powers of Restylane!
Does a Restylane treatment produce a natural look?
When performed by a well-qualified practitioner, Restylane produces natural-looking and beautiful results. Our team of practitioners also has years of experience providing Restylane injections – which is necessary to ensure a successful outcome.
What Restylane fillers should I use?
During your initial consultation, your practitioner will discuss the Restylane filler, or combination of fillers, that would best address your aesthetic concerns. A full range of Restylane products are available to plump, smooth and rejuvenate specific areas of the face.
How long does the treatment take?
Depending on the number of Restylane injections you receive, your treatment will usually be completed in one session and last between 15 and 45 minutes.
How long will a Restylane session last?
Restylane will usually last for 6 months to 1 year, although some of our clients report results that last longer. The length of sustained Restylane results varies for each client and depends on how much filler was used in the treatment, where the filler was placed and how quickly your body metabolizes the product. Most of our clients return for subsequent Restylane treatments to retain the rejuvenating effects.
Is the procedure safe?
Restylane injections are a leading brand of dermal fillers and are considered very safe when performed by a licensed practitioner. Our practitioners are very experienced with Restylane injections and any mild discomfort you feel during or following the treatment should be very brief.
Does insurance cover the procedure?
Insurance does not typically cover the cost of cosmetic procedures such as Restylane. Additionally, Medical Skin Therapeutics does not accept insurance.