- Dysport injections relax moderate-to-severe wrinkles between the eyebrows and on the forehead for up to 5 months
- Dysport temporarily reduces specific muscle movements that lead to these lines, resulting in a smoother overall appearance
- This treatment results in a natural, smooth look that typically appears sooner than with Botox
Our team at Skin Therapeutics has successfully provided Dysport and other cosmetic procedures to thousands of satisfied clients for more than twenty years. We are dedicated to helping you achieve and maintain your aesthetic and skin care goals.
We are proud to be the go-to skin health professionals for our clients in the Ellicott City, Columbia, Elkridge and broader Baltimore area.That so many of our loyal clients travel from out of state to receive our personalized care speaks to the high-quality services we offer and the strength of our relationships.
Call 410-715-1707 or contact us to book your virtual or in-person consultation. We look forward to meeting you and accompanying you on your journey to a more beautiful you!!
How Dysport Works
As we age, the repetitive motion of facial muscles can create unattractive lines around our eyes and on our forehead. Dysport injections are an FDA-approved option for temporarily softening and smoothing moderate to severe wrinkles, while still allowing your face to maintain its full range of expression.
Dysport is also an effective preventative treatment to avoid the formation of these lines altogether. If you are young and wrinkles have not yet set in, you may opt for this treatment so that as you age, wrinkles won’t form as deeply in this vulnerable area.
Why You Should Choose Us for Your Dysport Treatment
At Skin Therapeutics, we are committed to helping you achieve a youthful, fresh look. When you choose our spa for your Dysport treatment, you can expect:
- A staff of qualified aestheticians, nurses and medical professionals who have the experience needed to produce outstanding results
- FDA-approved techniques and products that are scientifically-backed
- A relaxing and comfortable environment with top-of-the-line facilities
- One-on-one care that is always tailored to your unique needs and preferences
- A compassionate team that will treat you like one of the family
- Quality care and attention that will follow you long after your treatment
Before and After Photos
Please note that individual results after a Dysport treatment may vary. We cannot guarantee that every client will achieve these or similar results. Some clients may have undergone additional services offered at our spa.
What to Expect Before, During and After Treatment
You will meet with one of our highly trained practitioners for a consultation and she will answer all of your questions about Dysport. She will evaluate your skin and decide where the injections should be placed for maximum effect. During this initial meeting, she will also discuss any pre- and post-treatment care instructions to ensure you are fully prepared and comfortable with the procedure.
To begin, your practitioner will cleanse your treatment area before applying the injections at the targeted points. This procedure is painless and extremely quick, usually lasting only 10–20 minutes. The majority of our clients report no discomfort at all.
With no healing or downtime, you will be able to return to your normal activities immediately.
You should begin to see the smoothing effects of Dysport 2–3 days following your treatment. The fast-acting results of this procedure are a strong benefit and will diminish the wrinkles on your forehead and between your eyebrows for up to five months.
Following your initial Dysport treatment, we recommend follow-up treatments every 6 months to maintain your new youthful look.
The Ideal Candidate for Dysport
You would be an excellent candidate for a Dysport treatment if you:
- Want to diminish the moderate to severe frown lines around your eyes and on your forehead
- Are looking for a preventative treatment to limit the severity and depth of these lines before they fully form
- Want a treatment with natural results that allows a full range of facial expression
During your initial consultation, our practitioners will determine if you are a good candidate, particularly if you:
- Are between the ages of 18 and 65
- Do not have an allergy to botulinum toxin or cow’s milk
- Are not pregnant or breastfeeding
- Are of any ethnicity or gender
Related and Complementary Treatments
Many of our clients choose to undergo a Dysport treatment in combination with another procedure in order to further enhance and sustain their enhanced new look such as:
- Silhouette InstaLift uses specialized sutures to activate collagen production and reduce facial sagging
- Botox injections contain botulinum toxin to smooth and soften fine lines and wrinkles
- JUVÉDERM and Restylane dermal filler collections add facial plumpness and reduce facial wrinkles using hyaluronic acid
- KYBELLA injections contain deoxycholic acid which decreases the size of a double chin
- Radio frequency microneedling reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles by stimulating subdermal collagen production
- Epidermal leveling, or dermaplaning, exfoliates and smooths facial skin while rejuvenating tissue growth
- Laser360 improves the skin’s texture, tone and color with minimally-invasive lasers
Book a Consultation
Here at Skin Therapeutics, we are dedicated to helping you achieve your aesthetic goals and become the most confident version of yourself. If you are seeking a noninvasive and quick anti-aging treatment, our experienced practitioners are waiting to hear from you.
Ready to turn back the hands of time? Call 410-715-1707 or contact us to schedule a virtual or in-office consultation to see if Dysport is right for you!
How does a Dysport treatment compare with Botox?
While Dysport and Botox both treat wrinkles using botulinum toxin injections, the effects of a Dysport treatment appear sooner. Additionally, Dysport generally targets the deeper lines between the eyebrows and on the forehead, while Botox is also suitable for other areas of the face.
Is Dysport recommended for younger clients?
While a Dysport treatment is often sought by our older clients, frown lines can develop from repetitive facial movements at any age. Therefore, we recommend this procedure for any adult who wishes this treatment..
Dysport is also effective as a preventative treatment for facial wrinkles, reducing the severity and depth of fine lines before they fully develop.
How long do the effects of the treatment last?
Dysport treatments will typically last for up to five months. Follow-up Dysport treatments will ensure you can maintain a smooth and soft expression.
Is the procedure safe?
Dysport is a noninvasive procedure with minimal downtime and is very safe when administered by qualified professionals, such as those on our team. Additionally, the injections used are very small and should cause no pain. We would be pleased to discuss any concerns during your initial consultation.
Does insurance cover the procedure?
Insurance does not typically cover the cost of cosmetic procedures such as Dysport. Additionally, Skin Therapeutics does not accept insurance.