Safety Protocol and Procedure
Safety is always our number one priority. We are continuing to follow CDC guidelines to ensure the safety of our clients and staff. Our safety measures, along with your personal cautiousness, will help everyone play their part in keeping the community safe and healthy!
If you have an upcoming appointment and can answer yes to either of the following two questions, please call us at 410-715-1707 to reschedule:
- Have you tested positive or come into close contact with someone with confirmed COVID – 19 diagnosis in the past 14 days?
- Do you have any of the following: Fever or chills, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, body aches, headache, nausea or vomiting, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat?
When arriving to and during your appointment….
- Please continue to wear your mask after entering the building.
Here are the specific steps we’re following to ensure the health of our clients and staff:
- Our staff will be practicing proper PPE according to CDC and OSHA guidelines at ALL times during your visit!
- Our treatment rooms, equipment and instruments have always been disinfected/sterilized between clients. We are now, additionally, disinfecting shared surfaces such as door knobs, bathroom fixtures, and our checkout counter throughout the day.
- Sanitizing supplies, including alcohol-based hand sanitizer, are available to clients and staff.
Please let us know if you have any questions. We’re always here for you!