Safety Protocol and Procedure
Safety is always our number one priority. We are continuing to follow CDC guidelines to ensure the safety of our clients and staff. These steps, along with your personal cautiousness, will help everyone play their part in keeping the community safe and healthy!
- We are still not taking walk-ins.
- If you need to purchase products, until further notice, products must be purchased over the phone. We provide curbside pickup or offer shipping to your home.
- We are happy to provide a virtual consultation if you need help getting back on track with your treatments or product regimens.
- We are only allowing minimal clients in our suite during the same time to allow social distancing and will be staggering appointments.
When making an appointment or responding to your reminder calls, we will be asking you precautionary questions:
- Have you tested positive or come into close contact with someone with confirmed COVID – 19 diagnosis in the past 14 days?
- Do you have any of the following: Fever or chills, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, body aches, headache, nausea or vomiting, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat?
When arriving to and during your appointment….
- Please call the office at 410-715-1707 when you arrive in the parking lot and your practitioner will greet you at the front of the building or authorize you to come to the suite.
- We appreciate you arriving to your appointment on time as we are requiring extra time in between appointments to clean and sanitize each room properly before and after each use.
- Please bring a mask. You will be asked to wear it when entering the building. Please do NOT remove your mask unless you are asked to do so by your practitioner.
- Please come ALONE, anyone with you must remain in the car or you will be asked to reschedule your appointment.
- We will be taking your temperature and asking you questions pertaining to COVID-19 symptoms as discussed above.
- You will be taken straight back to your treatment room as we are NOT allowing clients to sit or hang out in the waiting area.
Here are the specific steps we’re following to ensure the health of our clients and staff:
- Our staff will be practicing proper PPE according to CDC and OSHA guidelines at ALL times during your visit!
- Our treatment rooms, equipment and instruments have always been disinfected/sterilized between clients. We are now, additionally, disinfecting shared surfaces such as door knobs, bathroom fixtures, and our checkout counter throughout the day.
- Sanitizing supplies, including alcohol-based hand sanitizer, are available to clients and staff.
Please let us know if you have any questions. We’re always here for you!