Safety Protocol and Procedure
– We will be reopening for limited medical services only performed by our nurses. As we continue to safely reopen, we will start to offer more services that we feel are safe to resume for our staff and clients.
– Absolutely no walk-ins!
– If you need to purchase products, until further notice, products must be purchased over the phone. We provide curbside pick up or offer shipping to your home.
– We are happy to provide a complimentary virtual consultation if you need help getting back on track with your treatments or product regimens.
– We are only allowing minimal clients in our suite during the same time to allow social distancing and will be staggering appointments.
– When making an appointment or responding to your reminder calls, we will be asking you precautionary questions;
- Have you come into close contact with someone with confirmed COVID – 19 diagnosis in the past 14 days?
- Do you have any of the following: Fever or chills, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, body aches, headache, nausea or vomiting, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat?
When arriving to and during your appointment….
– Please call the office when you arrive in the parking lot and your practitioner will greet you at the front of the building or authorize you to come to the suite. 410-715-1707.
– If you are more than 10 minutes late, your appointment will be rescheduled as we are requiring extra time in between appointments to clean and sanitize each room properly before and after each use.
– Please bring a mask. You will be asked to wear it when entering the building. Please do NOT remove your mask unless you are asked to do so by your practitioner.
– Please come ALONE, anyone with you must remain in the car or you will be asked to reschedule your appointment.
– We will be taking your temperature and asking you questions pertaining to COVID-19 symptoms as discussed above.
– You will be taken straight back to your treatment room as we are NOT allowing clients to sit or hang out in the waiting area
– NO CASH! We will only be taking credit cards until further notice. If you would like to tip your practitioner, you can offer to use Venmo.
– We ask that any Brilliant Distinctions Rewards points be claimed prior to appointments. We will not be claiming them at the front desk until further notice.
– We will not have blankets, robes, hot towels, magazines, neck wraps, coffee, tea, or any other refreshments available at this time. If you would like, you may bring your own robe or blanket to use during the treatment. We look forward to bringing these extras back, but must wait until it is safe to do so.
Here are the specific steps we’re following to ensure the health of our clients and staff:
– Our staff will be practicing proper PPE according to CDC and OSHA guidelines at ALL times during your visit!
– Our treatment rooms, equipment and instruments have always been disinfected/sterilized between clients. We are now, additionally, disinfecting shared surfaces such as door knobs, bathroom fixtures, and our check out counter throughout the day.
– Sanitizing supplies, including alcohol based hand sanitizer, are available to clients and staff.
* VIP Facial Members: We have not charged your account for any months you have missed a treatment since the mandatory shutdown. We will restart membership charges on June 1, 2020. If you are unable to have your service in June 2020, we will offer you a credit of the monthly charge of $110 to use towards service that will expire at the end of your yearly contract. We will evaluate every membership and are happy to work with you on an individual basis.
Safety is always our number one priority. These steps, along with your personal cautiousness, will help everyone play our part in keeping the community safe and healthy!
Please let us know if you have any questions. We’re always here for you!
Your Medical Skin Therapeutics Team